1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pandora Battery price.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kikzm33z, Oct 10, 2007.

1. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

to be honest guys, i'm new to ebay.just purchased a pandora battery.is it average to cost 10 pounds(around $20.33).or would it be one of those things where i give them the bat and they convert it?thanks much people, some help please :D

2. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

it would be better if you just bought a normal battery and convert the one you got with your psp to a pandora battery,
    try and get a 256mb mspro duo aswell to make the magic memstick :)

3. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

click here to see if i'm actually purchasing a pandora or am i needing to ship my psp or battery or whatever to the guy to make one?if i need to ship him something, then i want to refund.do i need to ask him or do i do something to cancel it?please help, i just want a pandora battery, i don't want to ship stuff off because i don't have a battery and i don't know how to!

4. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

this isn't amean to be a double post but i need help!!!please!!!is this a shipping thing or does the dude just give me pandora bat and mem stick?help!!!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2007
  5. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

not wanting to post again but help - PLEASE!!!

6. LufianGuy

LufianGuy Regular member

When I was looking to buy one on ebay, the price of Pandora Batteries is $50 (if you are lucky) and up to $100 (usual price, some people pay more).

So a range of $50-$100, w/e you are talking about is someone probably doing the modification for you.

7. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

crap...is it possible to reject my buy?remember, i'm new to ebay so don't go hard on me.

EDIT:nvm guys, the friendly guy refunded my cash :D
    i'll receive a normal battery(3600mah) tomorrow and when i receive it i'll convert my old battery(1800mah) and my ms(512mb) into a full pandora kit!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007