1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pandora battery problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by aznclem, Jan 7, 2008.

1. aznclem

aznclem Member

i used this guide http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/585933 to make my friend slim psp to 3.71m33-4, and it worked, then i did the same on mine... and now i can't convert my battery back to normal, is there a way to make it back to normal? cuz when i go into the Pandora Battery's, it says the game cannot start.

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

GO to recovery mode, change the Kernell to 1.50 and it will run after that change, good luck!

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I would assume your PSP is a FAT if you used the Pandora Creator that runs on 1.50 kernel.

If this is the case and you have a PSP FAT go HERE and follow the bottom part of the guide to install 1.50 ADD ON-2 to get 1.50 homebrew kernel support.

If you don't want to install the 1.50 ADD ON-2 then go HERE and download ospbt_0.4.zip this application uses 3.XX kernel which you can use to convert your battery back to normal.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008