1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pandora Battery stopped working? Need help please!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by saphka, Nov 14, 2007.

1. saphka

saphka Member

I recently purchased the Crisis Core Slim PSP-2000 and a Pandora Battery/Magic Memory Stick from ebay.

Well I followed the instructions and inserted the memory stick along with the battery(also held L trigger) and got the "Ultimate Pandora Battery" menu thing to load up.

There I had 3 options.

1) Install the 3.71-2 M33 firmware.

2) Activate Hellcat folders(something like this)

3) Activate Joker folders

Anyway, I attempted to activate one of the folders and it split my screen in 4 then proceeded to a black screen. Now everytime I attempt to load the Pandora battery it shows a black screen and nothing more.

I'm totally new to this and I'm afraid I just broke my battery(i.e. $50) =/ Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Tbanks

2. saphka

saphka Member

Also forgot to mention that when I insert my original slim battery, the PSP works just fine.

3. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

try these

place ur pandora battery in the psp and put it on charge it is more than likely flat.

press the brightness button.

when u put in the pandora battery does a green power light show?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  4. saphka

saphka Member

The green light goes on when i insert the pandora battery, looks like the battery is charged but instead just wont boot screen.

I simply selected to activate a folder(one of the 3 options) and it went haywire on me and then started to have this problem.

Did I kill the battery? =(

5. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

does ur normal battery still work?

6. saphka

saphka Member

Yea everything works fine except the Pandora Battery / Magic Memory Stick combo is not working on my PSP anymore.

I pretty much tried to use the pandora battery on a brand new psp, got the initial boot to work with pandora battery, but something happened during the "activating folders" and now i cant get the Pandora Battery / Magic Memory Stick to boot up that screen anymore, it justs black, and I know power is still on because the backlight is on and the power LED.

And I can still run my PSP as if it were new with my original slim battery.

I guess the question im asking is whether or not my pandora battery is now useless. I burned $50 on it and really want to play ISO's on my psp =(.

Btw thanks for the help.

7. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

if it powers on with the pandora battery try pressing the brightness button

8. saphka

saphka Member

Brightness button doesn't seem to be doing anything(as far as I can tell) when pandora battery is powering the psp.