1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PANDORA CREATOR error 80020148

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nobster, Nov 8, 2007.

1. nobster

nobster Member

I tried the battery creator on both my kids psp's but i got game could not be started 80020148 on both psp's. I tried changing the kernal to 1.50 and still the same.
    I also got the same when i tried pandora's battery firm installer.
    im on firmware 3.71 m33-2,
    Hope someone can help. MANY THANKS.

2. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

Have you installed the 1.5 addon?

It might not be that problem, but just incase...

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

More then likely that is the case. You need to add the 1.50 add-on if you have a PSP FAT (PSP Slim will not work). If you want to install the 1.50 ADD-ON-2 and have a FAT PSP then go HERE and follow the guide toward the bottom to install the 1.50 ADD-ON-2.

Or you can go HERE and use the Open Source Pandora Battery tool for 3.xx kernels.

Download the ospbt_0.3.zip version of the application. Then extract and drag the ospbt folder to /PSP/GAME folder and run it under game Menu Memory Stick (Using this method you will not have to install the 1.50 ADD-ON)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  4. nobster

nobster Member

Thank you so much guys. I installed the add on as instructed then tried. it worked so i now have a pandora battery. Many thanks for your help.