1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pandora dosnt work

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by lemnur, Oct 26, 2007.

1. lemnur

lemnur Regular member

hi please help me my pandora battery just shows a blank screen it dosnt work it dosnt downgrade. first it usd to downgrade but now it dosnt pls help.

2. bigbadp

bigbadp Member

1. Turn of PSP

2. Put memory card in with files on to downgrade. (created same time as when creating battery).

3. Insert Pandora battery and turn on

I have downgraded lots of psp's with no problems. Have you used the memory stick for different things or just kept it with original pandora files on

3. lemnur

lemnur Regular member

yeah its the same memmory card from which i downgraded my psp. its fin i have downgraded my 3.71 OFW with the pandora battery and now i have 3.52 M33.but my psp serial no.is Ic1003 which cannot be downgraded by downgraders. I need a pandora battery. I use a automatic way of creating a pandora battery. Is it that once you have created a pandora battery and made it a normal one again it cant be made Pandora again

4. EvilPedr0

EvilPedr0 Guest

dude, you just said that you downgraded you PSP that means you can downgrade.All mobos can be downgraded.Why do you want to downgrade from 3.52 M33?