1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pandora help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by knightj92, Nov 2, 2007.

1. knightj92

knightj92 Member

hi there everyone

im new to this forum stuff so dont be to harsh with me
    anyway im a bit confused with this pandora battery stuff and i only got one chance to do it so must do it right so i got some questions to ask if u guys can help with my psp i got filmware 3.71 official and need to downgrade to 1.50 to play iso games

first off i need to know how to make a pandora battery????????
    a guide would be helpful and some pic if not dont worry writing ok

second questions is can u still use a memory stick after it has been turned into a magic memory stick, someone said u can format it and someone said that dont work.

3rd is that now this i really need to know impportant is that i have not got a 2nd psp to use to make a pandora battery in other words it hasent got homebrew and neither has my freind as hes got 3.71 officail as well, but i heard u can do it without, by taking pin 5 out so could u please send me pics a guide would help a bit but i do neeed pics also are all the battery the same inside i got a chinese battery 1800 3.6v

thanks if u could help it would be great getting a second battery tommo, so i can do it then i got filmware 3.71 official and i want to play iso game help on that would be good to sorry posted this in w

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

3. knightj92

knightj92 Member

hi there
    i tryed to softmod the battery but it did not work sadly the sony have put a protector of the chip like glue type stuff so i have no idea wot pin is wich and the have completly changed the board in side the battery, i had an 1800mah 3.6v battery oh well ????????????
    back to drawing bard, well i have been looking around and i hear about the tool battery by datal so i dont have to have a homebrew psp to run it, can anyone give me some more info if it works or not etc

4. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

This is Datel's own Pandora's battery but is hassle free and does not require a homebrew capable PSP to make the battery, it does not require a memory stick(from what I've heard) and you can use the battery like normal with out changing any code which the battery needs after downgrading and UNBREAKING.

5. knightj92

knightj92 Member

what code is that because all the guides i look at say nothing about a code also do you no how to set up a tool battery

6. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

the IPL code

EDIT: I dont know how to make a tool batery

Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  7. knightj92

knightj92 Member

anyone elso no how to make a tool battery or if if does or doesent owrk or not any info from someone who has done it would help alot