1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pandora Menu Doesnt Boot!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by neobird1, Oct 4, 2007.

1. neobird1

neobird1 Member

After Formating the memory stick logically, Using the Easy Installer and Doing the "Msinst H msipl.bin" thing, The menu Pandora Menu doesnt boot at all. I have a Fat and Bricked PSP. Im using a "Tool" Battery. When I have the stick inserted and I put the Battery in, Every LED lights up and stays on for about 20 seconds. Then nothing.

What the heck am I doing wrong? Please HELP!

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

do you have access to another psp, one that's running custom firmware? it's best to make pandora's battery and magic memory stick on the psp.

3. neobird1

neobird1 Member

No. Only one PSP. I have the Tool Battery fully charged though.

4. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

i can't suggest anything else because i haven't used the easy installer or the tool battery; my pandora's battery/magic memory stick were created on the psp.

other members might be able to figure out the problem.

5. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

try pressing the display button

6. neobird1

neobird1 Member

I pressed the Display Button. Nothing. I watched the Pandora Movie on YouTube and saw that the lights should only be on for about 4 seconds and then White Letters should appear on the screen. Like I said, No letters appear and all LED's Stay on.

Hey, Can someone please send me the files off THEIR Magic Memory Stick? Neobird1@aol.com, PLEASE, IM DESPARATE!

7. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

try this http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=107553

8. neobird1

neobird1 Member

NOPE. Nothing. I formatted the memory stick (Using regular XP) then did it. Nothing. I formatted it on a PS3, Then did MSPFORMAT myself, Then ran the program, Still nothing. I know that it sees the stick. I think I read on a topic here that someone had the same problem until they made it on a PSP. I know you guys can help me do it without a second PSP. PLEASE!