1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pandora related help...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BigJuice, Dec 18, 2007.

1. BigJuice

BigJuice Member

I will go ahead and start off by saying that I have 2 PSPs one has 3.71 m33-4 on it and the other is running 3.11 OFW.

I wanted to DG the 3.11 (I cant afford nor find Lumines =P) to 1.5 and throw the CFW on there (I can handle it from there.)

I made a Pandora's Battery by using the simple 4 step GUI (as I am a VISTA user, I had to... right?). I suppose everything went well, however when I try to use the Pandora's battery in the PSP with 3.11 the Green Power LED comes on and that is it. No backlight, no WLAN blinking, I did think I saw the Mem Led blinking, but I might have been mistaken because it doesnt any more.

Anyone know where I might have messed up and how I might fix this problem?

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

Did you create the Memomry Stick, did you put Magic Stick. Remember Pandora is 1 part, the other one is the Magic Stick, you put the pandora inside and then the magic stick, then the magic works.

3. BigJuice

BigJuice Member

I think I did... I was using the MrDude 4 step easy gui guide

im using Vista, apparently that makes all the difference in the world.

Is there a way to get this battery back to the shape it needs to be in?

I can't use it now can I?

4. drakex

drakex Regular member

5. BigJuice

BigJuice Member

good stuff, thanks for the help guys I got two modded psp's now and my batteries are back to normal!