1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pandora 's battery question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 3lement, Nov 17, 2007.

1. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Alright i understand how to make the memory stick and battery. But i dont have another psp with custom or 1.5 firmware. is there anyway i can download the files i need or get a premade filepack i can just put on the memory card? And when i downgrade my firmware and upgrade to custom will i still be able to play new game that are real? thnx in advance.

2. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

No. All memory sticks are different(right?)

So, I'd advise you to buy one or borrow one.

3. 3lement

3lement Regular member

So to get to my other question. can psps with custom firmware play real games like if i bought one from the store?

4. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

Yes, but depending on the size of the game, it can may take time to download.
    Also, games can go up to 1.30GB - which will take lots of space from your memory sticks. Most games are around 200MB-800MB. I advise you to buy an 8GB memory stick(not from eBay) or at least a 4GB to store some games.

5. 3lement

3lement Regular member

I dont think you understand what i mean. you kno0w when you put in a umd and it says please update if your psps lower then what the game needs. Well im talking about if i put a custom firmware in it will i be able to put in a umd and have no problems playing it. or is there not a way to play them the other option being to download the ones i own.

6. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

Dude! Custom firmware is like official firmware but like an upgraded version! Of course you can play UMD games normally!

7. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

besides,more than juz playin games...

8. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Thats what i was wondering. I bought a pandora battery offline. Is there anything i can do to be more careful installing. or is it just try to install it and if it bricks your screwed?

9. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

pandora
    despertar_cementerio v3

Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  10. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Alright i dont want to make another thread so ill post this here. I was wondering whats the best kind of firmware to use. I want a firmware that has the most options available. I was going to go with 3.71 m33 unless there is a better one. any suggestions? thnx.

P.S. why not get a 8 gig off of ebay?

11. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

Don't get an 8GB from eBay because at least 98% are fake. Genuine MS and eBay don't go good.

So anyways, the best firmware is 3.71M33-3. As for Slim users, it's 3.72HX-2.