1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PANDORAS BATTERAY

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by naqiraza, Oct 12, 2007.

1. naqiraza

naqiraza Member

OK SO I CREATED A PANDORA'S BATTER AND ALSO BACKED IT UP...NOW WHENEVER I START THE PSP W/ MY BATTERY THAT I BACKED UP THE BOOT MENU COMES...WHAT SHOULD I DO OR WAT DID I DO WRONG

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you can't use pandora's battery as a normal one, unless you have the multiple ipl loader on the memory stick.

to start the psp normally, take out the battery, and plug in the charger. then start the psp. once it's started, go back to the battery creator, and reflash the EEPROM to the battery; you did backup the EEPROM, right?

3. naqiraza

naqiraza Member

YA I BACKED IT UP BUT THE PROBLEM IS I THINK I RICKED MY PSP...NOW IT WONT EVEN GO TO RECOVERY NOETHE LESS XMB

4. naqiraza

naqiraza Member

when i rebooted w/ pandora's battery then switched to the normal battery...then resarted...the xmb isn't coming

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

naqiraza - glad to see you've stopped abusing that poor CAPS LOCK button, let's see it stays that way

6. naqiraza

naqiraza Member

so i figured out what my problem is...I used pandora's battery to successfully unbrick a psp...but then i forgot to turn it back into a normal psp battery, and insterted it into my own psp, when the pandora screen appeared i paNICKED and accedently pressed x which messed up my psp and then i took the battery out without the charger being in it during the final prosses so i bricked my psp. then i inserted the pandora battery into the other psp and did the process but again messed something up so now both psps are bricked, i have 1 pandora battery, and one normal/bricked battery...what should i do?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?