1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pandora's Battery (not the same old BS)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Jamio, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Jamio

Jamio Member

I have 3 PSP's. The shitty part is, all are 3.50 or higher. I need someone to help me out with making a Pandora's Battery.

Preferable someone close to Northeast Ohio. If I have to, I would be willing to give a reward to someone for helping me.

Thanks for your time.

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Well, I am not exactly down the street from you-I live in Minnesota,but most members here are from overseas, if you want I can make you a battery-just send me a battery and a few bucks to cover return postage, and your good to go..

3. Jamio

Jamio Member

I dont have a spare battery, Someone was suppose to make me one but it did not work out how I wanted. He told me to do it myself and the battery exploded.

I am willin to send someone a PSP ("phat" black color) if they can send me the Pandora Battery and MS.

4. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

I'd be happy to take a PSP off your hands for a pandora but im in UK.

You dont need a spare battery, just use an easy installer to convert one battery, use this to unbrick / downgrade all 3 and then convert the battery back into a normal one (Remember to make a backup of the eeprom)

5. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

Ill take a psp off your hands for a pandora battery. i live in Sandusky.. Pm Me and let me know

6. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

dude keep your psp and get one from ebay it's cheaper,just send the battery to deeznutz and buy another battery from somewhere