1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pandora's Battery Question...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by coolguy14, Jan 17, 2008.

1. coolguy14

coolguy14 Member

Hey, I made Pandora's Battery a while back and i told one of my friends that I will downgrade his PSP. That being said, I have a few Questions....

1.) Will trying to downgrade my PSP (currently 3.80 M33-4)with pandora's battery cause any problems?
    2.) Will using MY formatted battery and MY magic mem stick cause any damage to HIS PSP?
    3.) Up to what firmware does Pandora's Battery work on?
    4.) What will happen if magic mem stick and battery are in my psp with CFW 3.80, will it just downgrade it like a non-CFW PSP?

Lol, sorry for the questions, just taking some extra precautions while doing this considering it isnt my PSP that is being downgraded, I wouldnt miind testing it on my own before anything is done to his.

Please reply ASAP,

Thanks in advance,

Coolguy14.

2. strygwyrm

strygwyrm Regular member

if u try to downgrade ur psp it will work without problem cause i did that just yesterday and no u cannot cause any damage unless u misuse the hardware while downgrading. make sure u put the MMS in before the Pandora. The Pandora works on all firmware and yes it will downgrade a 3.80 m33.

Make sure u make a magic memory stick with the 3.71 m33-2 if ur planning to downgrade slims

3. coolguy14

coolguy14 Member

I'm not planning on downgrading a slim, its just a PHAT....thanks for the help and one more thing, does it matter if the motherboard is not TA82?