1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pandora's battery restoration program?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by deejizzle, Sep 27, 2007.

1. deejizzle

deejizzle Guest

i was downgrading my friends psp using pandoras, and i accidently formatted the memstick. One of my friends told me that he apparently had some software to return the battery back to normal status, does anyone know if this and if you do can you send me a link? please and thank you.

2. Hacker06

Hacker06 Guest

dude check other fourums i just awnsered that... No YOU CANT, you need the eprom or whatever file that is

3. stevo86

stevo86 Guest

no you dont need the eeprom i just made a pandora's battery yesterday to downgrade 3.71m33(homebrew didnt work) just put the pandora files back on the mem stick and launch the battery maker and choose the option to create a eeprom and it will change it back to a norm batt. my back-up eeprom didnt work but creating a new one did

4. Hacker06

Hacker06 Guest

what.... i've been hering if you dont back it up you cant turn it back to normal

5. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you can make the battery into a normal one, but it will use a fake serial, instead of the one from the original eeprom. there might be side effects because it's not the original eeprom.

just go back into the pandora's battery creator, and press square at the menu.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  6. Hacker06

Hacker06 Guest

but wouldnt the ghetto serial cause issues