1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pandoras battery

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by klunk, Jan 10, 2008.

1. klunk

klunk Member

hi folks

i have a pandora's battery and memory stick and want to make sure it is working fine can anyone tell what options there should be when i go into the ms and which one do i pick so i can downgrade a psp fat.

cheers

klunk

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

The options vary depending on what type of memory stick. There are at least 6 different versions, D_A 3 different types, Emerald, Wildfire has one, etc. Each varies with GUI, menu-style, but they all pretty much do the same job. Just insert the memory stick, then the battery. If it lets you downgrade your phat to 1.50, its pandora v1 or 2. If it upgrades to 3.72-2, its v3. Either way, as long as you created the memory stick properly, nothing you do can FUBAR your PSP.

3. klunk

klunk Member

thanks
    for the info

i created the magic stick and when i installed the new battery i ran the pan bat creator and got an error message of 0x26 but i continued to create the battery does this mean the battery is knacked and i haven't got a pandora's battery

cheers

4. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Wo, stop right there. Sounds like you didn't install it propperly. Go here. This guide tells you, in GREAT DETAIL how to create Pandora's Battery Emerald Edition. I love this one because everything is done for you and on the PSP itself. Follow the instructions to the letter and then if you get any errors, it might be hardware-related, not user error/homebrew error.