Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Gigaman92, Jan 15, 2008.
is it possible to make a Pandora's battery out of a gold 2200mAh battery pack?
- Sony "standard" Li-ion 1800 mAh
- Sony PSP-280 2200mAh
- Datel, PSP Battery 3600 mAh (X2)
- Datel, PSP Battery 1800 Max Power
- Datel, PSP Battery GO MAX (Model # GM1000, uses AAA batteries) note: If u remove the batteries, it resets the serial back to all 0's
- 3.6v 3600 mAh Battery Pack (Silver letters) (Model PSP-360) (Fake)
- 2600 mAh Mega Battery Pack (Fake)
- Atomic Battery Pack 3.6V 1800mAh
- Sony PSP-280 2200mAh (Fake)
- Sony PSP Bloc-Battery pack 3.6v 1800 mAh
- Battery 3600mAh, unknown brand, (china made model NK-RH008) (Fake)
- Battery Pack, unknown brand, (lithium) 3.6v 3600 mAH (Fake)
- Intec 1800 mAh Li-ion
- Intec 2200 mAh
- UltraLast e-Boost 3.7v 2200mAh Li-PO battery
I think the 2nd one on the working list is it....but its the same process to make it into a Pandora's battery as the 1800mAh one right?
yes, it would be the same
Will this one work?
No, dont get that one. Those are the *new* sony battery. Dont get the one with 110 models. proof http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/are-new-sony-batteries-pandora-proof.html
so any sony 3.6v 1800 mAh battery would work
i used to have a pandoras battery but i gave it to my friend
and i bought another battery that is made from japan
i read that japan batteries are pandora proof
Separate names with a comma.