1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parental Controls?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Joshewah, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Joshewah

Joshewah Regular member

Hey all, I have an xbox with a softmod (Evo-X) and I'm trying to play an emulator disc, but when I choose a game to play is says "You can't play this demo because of the current parental control setting. Please press start to continue." I've searched all over for parental controls but can't find them. Other discs play fine, even violent games like Manhunt. Is there anything I can do? Thanks.

2. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

You change the Parental controls in teh original Microsoft Dashboard, if you really want to play that game, delete the softmod, change the parental controls in the original dash, then re-mod the xbox. :)

3. Joshewah

Joshewah Regular member

...wow, there is no other way? Thank you for the advice as heart breaking as it is. :)

EDIT: My softmod lets me boot to the MS dash but when I was in the dash I saw no option for parental controls. Sorry if this is some noob stuff but I never really payed any attention to the Xbox until recently.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007