1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part of One Song Missing When Using Nero

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by fboog, Nov 16, 2004.

1. fboog

fboog Member

I am using Nero 6.6.0.1 and after having burned an audio cd, song 3 abruptly ends after about 35 seconds in, I have tried repeating the burn only to have the same thing happen again. The Cd Combo Drive I have is Lite-On Model SOHC-5232K...52x32x52.

Should I return the cd combo drive and get it replaced? It's still under warranty.

Thx

2. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Do you find this happens only to the one song, regardless of what order its in?

None of the other songs have this issue?

If this is the case, then I suspect something unique about the song. How was it created?

Regards

Craig
    Ahead Software
    USA

3. Streamcod

Streamcod Member

Hi fboog

if the problem is just in one mp3 (maybe that song was in VBR mode , some modes like this can made what you said it end before it finish),you need to convert that one to wav then mp3 use any audio software for this thing

did you try to burn the song you have problem with it alone on CDRW maybe you will check it on cdrw before you begin a long way 'ummmm not that long i think'.

4. fboog

fboog Member

Well, I re-installed Nero, burned the Cd this time using Track at Once, and I unchecked cache track on HD under CDA options...and what is happening is the 1st song at 7 min 35 sec just ends, but the rest of the cd is fine....I guess im having probs at that point in the cd burning process, I guess wnen I burned the other cds earlier, the songs were in a different order...hence 3rd song.

Gonna try WinCd next

5. Streamcod

Streamcod Member

ok then...