1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PARTITION ERROR ERASED MY GAMES!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by silentjay, Nov 1, 2004.

1. silentjay

silentjay Member

have some issues here. i created a partition using dms tools. and loaded two games through hdloader.. no probs. i then used winhiip to install a game from the pc and it said both games i installed were bad and the game i just installed came up as bad. i put the h back in the ps2 and when trying to run the elfs stored on the partition i got a black screen. turns out the partition is totally gone and so are the games! what happened here. also im short 4 gigs. does winhiip just not like the partitons or something? oh and i also decided to put hdloader back on my memory card and it didnt see any games either? did winhiip just erase the games? btw osrry for two posts right away but im pretty desperate here as noone on any forum can answer me

2. silentjay

silentjay Member

bump??

i stopped using winhiip as ive seen other people lose a lot more than me. ill be usind hdldump with lorbogamis gui itw works great over lan too..!!

still trying to recover the almost 6 gigs of space lost when i used winhiip