1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

partitionging help

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by bmx3283, Mar 1, 2007.

1. bmx3283

bmx3283 Member

i have vista installed on my computer now but i want to put linux on it too but i dont know any good free partitioning programs thanks for the help

2. ireland

ireland Active member

try this

Virtual PC 2007 is now available

The Virtual PC application requires a 400 MHz Pentium-compatible processor (1.0 GHz or faster recommended), and requires approximately 20 MB of disk space. It runs on Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows XP Professional, or Windows XP Tablet PC Edition.

Virtual PC 2007 is now available WORKS ON XP-POOP PRO

Use Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 to run multiple operating systems at the same time on the same physical computer. Switch between virtual machines with the click of a button. Use virtual machines to run legacy applications, provide support, train users, and enhance quality assurance.

Virtual PC lets you create separate virtual machines on your Windows desktop, each of which virtualizes the hardware of a complete physical computer. Use virtual machines to run operating systems such as MS-DOS, Windows, and OS/2. You can run multiple operating systems at once on a single physical computer and switch between them as easily as switching applications—instantly, with a mouse click. Virtual PC is perfect for any scenario in which you need to support multiple operating systems, whether you use it for tech support, legacy application support, training, or just for consolidating physical computers.

Guest Operating System

Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition

Windows Millennium Edition (Windows Me)

Windows 2000 Professional

Windows XP Home Edition

Windows XP Professional

Windows Vista Enterprise

Windows Vista Business

Windows Vista Ultimate

download here and to read more info
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/virtualpc/default.mspx

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007