1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Dnas?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by VenomLugz, Mar 26, 2004.

1. VenomLugz

VenomLugz Member

if i use Magic Swap 3.2 then would it able get pass from DNAS to play any sports games?

2. sobhy2406

sobhy2406 Regular member

yes you can

3. theinner6

theinner6 Member

Have you tried the Magic Swap 3.2 DVD Boot on your PS2? I'm looking to get it. I'm goign to buy a version 9 PS2 and I need to know if the DVD is going to work on a version 9. I'm sceptical because even though it says it works, the cd version is 3.2 (upgraded from 3.0) but the DVD version is the same for both. The 3.0 bundle (the 3.0 CD and the 2.0 DVD) only work on versions 1-8. I'm just wondering if they're repackaging the old DVD versions that only work on versions 1-8. Thanks.

4. account

account Guest

the swap magic 2.0 dvd will work on new ps2 models but only the swap magic 3.2 cd will work on all models anything below and it wont

5. theinner6

theinner6 Member

I have the 3.0 bundle already, which has the 2.0 DVD. So you're saying I won't need to get the new bundle if I already have the 3.0 bundle with the 2.0 version DVD, and I can use the 2.0 DVD for version 9? I only have DVD copies. I don't use the CD at all.

6. account

account Guest

yes it will work you need the 3.2 cd to play cd backups though

7. prodigy21

prodigy21 Guest

Where do you find the disc id?

8. Velesco

Velesco Member

you got to download the disc Id utility from ps2nfo.com. then burn the image you downloaded to a cd and put it in your ps2. then insert your original game and it will tell you the id.

9. prodigy21

prodigy21 Guest