1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch the ID successfully, then...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by SubZero16, Mar 8, 2005.

1. SubZero16

SubZero16 Member

Hey all I'm having problems with patching a Disk ID for Fifa 2005, I get the original copy's Disk ID through Utlity Disk and then I burn the image on PC, I patch the image using Image Patcher successfully and burn the .MDS file and then I use the Disk ID Utility to see the Disk ID for the back up and it keeps alternating and all of the IDs that show up are different from the original's!! Can someone tell me what could be happening and if using the Disk ID Insertor could possibly be any help? Thanx in advanced.
    PS. I still don't have the online adaptor so I dont know if the Backup actually would work online but logically from the ID's that were alternating u can tell it wouldnt anyway..

2. dbldwn02

dbldwn02 Member

It probably will work for you. I backed up Tiger Woods 05 and patched it with the original ID. Disc ID utility only works on original pressed PS2 discs. If a DVD-R is inserted it will show only jumbled numbers that don't look anything like the original code.