1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

patching a game with ss that is already patched cause problems?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Severeth, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

I was just wondering. I had an image of a game. When I checked it out with mulleter is stated that it has ss but not the pfi or dmi. I then opened merger and chose the iso and the ss dmi and pfi and created the file to burn with cdclone. The disc after buring said unplayable disc. I think its because the image already had the ss inserted and I inserted it again before burning and instead of it overwriting the one already there it doubled it up. Thats my guess. Am I right? So next time I do this should I just leave the ss blank and insert the dmi and pfi files and create the dvd file to burn? Thanks for your time.

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Your iso has the ss already, right? And you downloaded the dmi and pfi.bin's, right?

Why not just use Mulleter to insert the dmi and pfi if you already had the iso open? Just go down and click "Insert Stealth" and direct to where you saved the dmi and pfi. It's a heck of alot easier and will confirm that you have a stealth iso before you burn.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2007