1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

patching....

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by holdem555, Mar 18, 2007.

1. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

I've got alot of what you guys call coasters now. My ss.bin file with game isn't working how do I find I didnt see it on ubss or whatever that site was called. should i get rid off other files that came with game that says www.....?

Thanx all!!!

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

are you downloading the games off the net or ripping from original?

3. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

downloaded off of azerus. When i create my iso it has a cd image with text behind but doesnt have the same size now I also have an i got when I unrared that is 7.05 but game was 6.47 I think do I have to delete extra files that came with game. the nfo's doesn't work. should I use that one to burn I think I've tried both any help will be apprietiated very much.

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

if you download it and then you create an iso, thats why its not working you need to extract the iso from the .rar files you have and then burn that...

5. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

Thankx alot so i wont need a patch how would I know if I do? Im going to try the way you said I appreciate it a TON! Thanx.........

6. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

if you downloaded it it should have come prepatched...and your welcome

7. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

still didnt work I doulbe clicked it it sent me to nero 7 and I burned from there did I have wrong settings I know to go about 4x.

8. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

dont use nero, use xbox backup creator or imgburn

9. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  10. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

11. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

Mike you r the man seriuosly thanks i was just about to make a coaster. tell me who your mad at and I'll get em.

12. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

your welcome, and ps2 and smlvfx helped too :)

13. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

Thanx smlvfx for the links, I've been on alot of forums mostly poker but this is a refreshing change. People actually give you good advice. Thanks menace but I read that forum at least 50 times the link the doesnt work and whebn i go looking there the list doesn't have mine. But I do appreciate the thought thank you guys. You will be seening me here once I'm up and running do we have a group playing online or what?

14. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

had trouble with that link but got it this may seem stupid but I am suppose to use ss merger when I get this right or no? Sorry for being stupid.

:{

15. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

Sweet! Thanx it says SS is present. I appreciate it I assume just click write then xbox 360.

16. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

ok sorry guys it passed ss check now how do I burn using this and how do I change the above settings you are talking about.

17. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

if your using xbox backup creator you dont have to change anything, it does it all for you

18. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

Mike my friend please help I cant get it to load my iso to burn what am I doing wrong? It says video good when I checked it but it says media type not present. I tried read, write drive tools I get no options to do anything I cant open the file using back up creato nothing.
    Thanx mike if you want to help

19. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

do you have a dual layer dvd in? it has to be dual layer and you may want to upgrade the firmware on your dvd burner

20. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

Man I am stupid I was just trying do load the iso as soon as I put in the DVD Bamn it worked. I just left the rom empty ceasue you can do that with nero until your ready to burn. I owe you a cold one, If it works make it a six pack!