1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pausing backup game HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by 1wangk, Oct 16, 2003.

1. 1wangk

1wangk Member

I have a Pionerr A106 DVD writer that i use to burn PS2 games.

I successfully burned a PS2 game and when i try to play it, the game actually boots and i see the game starting, but right after that, it pauses, then after 5 secs, it start reading and the game move a little then pause again. It keeps countinuing

I used both Nero 6.0 and RecordNow Max 2 burn 2 disk and it turn out the same, all pausing..

Has anybody have this experince??? Your help will be greatly appreciated Thanks!

2. jk323

jk323 Guest

that could mean several things when u burn the game on the fly make sure the read speed is at least 3 times the write speed, 2nd: clean the original cd this happend to me then i had to buy dvd dr and burn it again it worked fine it stopped skipping so the 30 bucks for dvddr was worth it also there could be one more thing u could be using cheap media i also had this problem with liquid video dvd-r 2x speed media it froze skipped etc i just copied it again using better media i use- tdk 2x,memorex4x, and fujifilm 2.4 all bought cheap and name brand for 30 bucks 25 pack good deal at best buy should if one of these steps dont fix the skipping get a new ps2 man