1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pay sites for downloading

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by carltonh3, Mar 24, 2005.

1. carltonh3

carltonh3 Member

I am very cautious and a little paranoid about downloading from p2p file sharing sites after my computer detected a virus on Soulseek. Most of my downloads were here, and I thought it was one of the safer sites. I would still like to download, but the site must be safe. With that said, are those sites where you pay a monthly fee worth considering? Are they safe with regards to viruses and spyware? If so, any recommendations? Thanks.

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey carltonh3,

Honestly, and I am sorry to hear about the virus, but it would be better to use P2P.

Have you tried any of the BitTorrents?

You should really look into other programs, I personally like Limewire, but will be testing some Torrent programs this weekend.

Try it out. There are definately alternatives.

BTW, I don't know of any sites like that, and I am sure that are people who know, but seriously, you really want to lose your CC for a movie, when you get just have tightened security on your PC?

Hope this helps.

;)

3. l34merik

l34merik Regular member

Well there are three sites. I don't know if they're authentic because I never tried any of them before. I don't know if they're copies of each other or something but one of them charges $4 for lifetime membership and the other two charges $1 for lifetime membership. They all look the same though. They are:
    easywarez.com
    warezticket.com
    warez-vortex.net

4. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Definately be cautious though...

A word to the wise.