1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PayPal

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by dvdps2, Jul 18, 2003.

1. dvdps2

dvdps2 Regular member

I don't know how to get out of the xbox discus....anyway, how does paypal work? If you send someone money, like modchipman.com and he didn't send the ps2, can u get your money back?

2. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

it depends on if you bought the insurance that paypal offers or if you transferred the money from a credit card account, rather than a checking/bank account. if you did use a cc, then your cc company should have a policy regarding fraud and refund or even go after that dude..

post his email here and we can have some fun...
    peace
    seamonkey420

3. Zero-X

Zero-X Guest

Well if you plan to send your Ps2 to modchipman.com i got to say your smart. I sent my Xbox to them to get moded. They put a X2.2pro and a 120 gig HDD in it. They got nice custermur care chat room. Really smart people in there to help my dumb ass self. I don't trust peole with my stuff so i was scared to send it to them too. I got it back in the same condtion i shipped it but better cause i can run Evox now ^_^. I highly recamend them. I just say the only thing u should be worried about is how well u package the PS2. The only resoun you don't get your PS2 back is if it gets lost in the mail. IF you got any questions about Modchipman.com go to wwww.modchipman.com/chat/chat.html

4. dvdps2

dvdps2 Regular member

I haven't bought my premod yet, but i just want to most relible way of receiving it. Also, what happens if it doens't work?