1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pc 2 xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by trentrez, Mar 22, 2005.

1. trentrez

trentrez Guest

can anybody help me transfer files from my pc to xbox
    i just came by a modded xbox and i got it to connect to my pc but thats all i konw can somebody please help

2. modster

modster Regular member

use flashfxp

you also need a cross over cable or route your choice

3. mickrick

mickrick Member

To transfer game iso's, use Qwix 1.01. I also use CuteFTP for all other file transfers. And get an IRC client (like mIRC) to get hold of things loke BIOS updates etc.

4. trentrez

trentrez Guest

i got flashfxp and i can transfer files now and i was wonderin if there a way to take my saved games off my old none modded xbox and put them on my modded one

5. trentrez

trentrez Guest

i got flashfxp and i can transfer files now and i was wonderin if there a way to take my saved games off my old none modded xbox and put them on my modded one

6. Macdawgg

Macdawgg Regular member

No you can't do that-they "both" would have to be modded

7. jonels

jonels Regular member

you could softmod your original box with something like uxe-complete and a hotswap with your pc... its really not that hard ... and you can put it back in its original state afterwards if you backed up the original "c:\" during the process

8. mickrick

mickrick Member

or unlock your old hdd on your pc and copy the files from there (I believe there is an app for this but I may be wrong, can't remember the name so check out xbox scene), and ftp the files to your new drive.