1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Almost not operating li'l help please

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by Wyattspop, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

Good Day All,
    I'm embarrassed to say I feel like a total noob today, my Win 7 HP Desktop has crawled to almost a standstill..
    I've run a number of AV/Spyware proggies, the usual suspects, Spybot, CClean, Superantispyware, Malwarebytes and Micro Essenstials, to no avail. I ran a scandisk, closed a bunch of stuff running in the background and I'm getting nowhere. It's running badly in both my windows and on the web, so...
    Any help guys and dolls? It's 100% here and my little boy is bored stiff as it's affecting my video streaming.
    I have 2 notes, 1 I found a name on my Sammy Galavy tab under wifi called "Ieffedupyourwifi" (but he used the F word) and this all started when Uverse did some update that removed all my home network setup input, so I'm rebuilding my home network now (1 desktop wired, 1 laptop wired, 1 more desktop wireless)
    Thanks in advance

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

A format C: might me in order.

3. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

That should have been might, not me.

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Tough day for me, too. LOL. be in order. &*$%#@*

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

how long has this been going on? is it happening to just the hp for slowness or also the Samsung?

6. 2oldGeek

2oldGeek Active member

Hi Wyattspop,

Sounds like you've picked up a network malware. :eek:
    Give me a scan of your computer and I'll see what I can find:

[​IMG] Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64 and save it to your Desktop.
    • Right-click on [​IMG] icon and select [​IMG] Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
    • Press Scan button and wait.
    • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
    Please attach both logs to your next reply.

2oG

7. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

Only my desktop...but my network is sluggish

8. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

What information do you need off the printout? I'm not entirely comfortable publicly displaying every website and app on my PC and can't tell how much personal data like passwords etc are on the report. I can tell you I have users/usernames on my system I didn't add. I don't know what fbwuser is, am I seeing 7 users? The ones that make sense are Admin, Guest and wyattspoppa desktop (the last version) Thank you
    Administrator (S-1-5-21-2890374473-3670451075-1684089452-500 - Administrator - Disabled)
    fbwuser (S-1-5-21-2890374473-3670451075-1684089452-1009 - Limited - Disabled) => C:\Users\fbwuser
    Guest (S-1-5-21-2890374473-3670451075-1684089452-501 - Limited - Enabled)
    HomeGroupUser$ (S-1-5-21-2890374473-3670451075-1684089452-1008 - Limited - Enabled)
    Mcx1-WYATTSPOPPADESK (S-1-5-21-2890374473-3670451075-1684089452-1010 - Limited - Enabled) => C:\Users\Mcx1-WYATTSPOPPADESK
    wyattspoppa desktop (S-1-5-21-2890374473-3670451075-1684089452-1000 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\wyattspoppa desktop

9. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

I also saw "mywebface" which I know is nefarious, but it's listed as "hidden" and I can't find it to remove on my PC

10. aldan

aldan Active member

you either trust this site or you dont.i have a hunch you trusted some sites you shouldnt have so if i was you i would trust 2old on this one.

11. ddp

trust him as he'll tell you what to edit out that you want kept hidden.

12. 2oldGeek

2oldGeek Active member

If you really believe that the scumbag who left the "Ieffedupyourwifi" note in your computer can't leave a RAT ( remote access Trojan ) and a Key logger to gather up all of your personal info, stay away from electric fences!

You came here for help..... You can either do the things I ask, or not. Your choice, your computer. Helping you is my choice. I have been doing this since the Internet has been around and I do this because I care, I don't get any other reward for it.
    Just let me know what you choose to do. If you wish to attempt a fix for your computer, follow my instructions and post the Logs.. Otherwise, you probably have a local computer shop that would appreciate your business and money.... Have a nice day.

Edit: Forgive me for being so rude, I had a really bad day.... To keep the Logs where only I can see them, just Zip them with a password that you can PM to me, attach them and I'll keep them private.
    2oG

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  13. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

You've assisted me many times, your word is gospel so I will post. Thanks

14. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

Easy Brother, I've never posted the complete specs, my surfing habits and confidential data on an open forum before, so it seemed like a sensible inquiry. I wasn't impugning your integrity, it's those who peruse our help sites with nefarious intentions that concerned me. I couldn't be more grateful for those members like yourself who give their valuable time and knowledge to help those of us not as tech savvy. If you say it's safe, I'll post it and leave any editing up to you, should you still like to give me a hand. Thanks again.. Wyattspop

15. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

Attached Files:

16. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

Yes, I've gone that route more than a few times, but I usually try not to if the PC is functioning completely and performing all tasks, just slowly...see I'm disabled, got run down by a Postal Truck on my Ninja and I have 10 blown discs, so sitting for long periods of time is both excruciating and my mind gets cloudy. I can't recall if I backed up all my important data, can't remember which proggies to reload, Morphine and Vicodin allow me to get out of bed each day, but they wreak havoc on your attention span. Also, when I was "normal", a reinstall took all day, busted up as I am it takes me a week to restore my PC and being summer, I have a little boy to entertain. Hope it explains a bit.

17. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

I meant to tell you, I've already run a huge host of antispyware, malware, antivirus proggies including MBytes, Superanti, CClean, RKill, Spybot, TDSS, JRT, Hitman, Emsisoft, Micro Sec Essentials and more (but not in a certain order). It's made it so I can comm with you on the affected PC, but at basically dialup speed, and I have Uverse 15 GB. Hope this helps...Thank you

18. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

Oh, and I hope whatever troubled you falls by the wayside quickly...just keep swinging.

19. 2oldGeek

2oldGeek Active member

Sorry I got rude, I had a bad day and was coming out like a constipated rattlesnake.. :( Hope we can bury the hatchet.. so to speak lol..
    You could have zipped those logs but most folks can't read them anyway lol...

This is probably going to be a long haul, you have a ton of stuff on that machine...
    While we work please Do Not install, un-install or run any cleaners or AV's that I do not ask you to run.. I try to keep things in order and it can mess up the process and really screw things up.

I see quite a lot of problems right off the bat so, give me some time to really go over the Logs..

Do you have a Virtual Private Network (VPN) installed? When a VPN is installed, a user is created in the User's folder with the name fbwuser.

To remove it you might have to uninstall the VPN but we'll see.

Just give me some time and I'll get back as soon as I can.. It may not happen but I'll do what I can to keep you from having to Plow and Pave your drive..

2oG ;)

20. ddp

I ain't no preacher!!!!