1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pc builders, i need your help!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by hlpme_plz, Apr 20, 2003.

1. hlpme_plz

hlpme_plz Member

i was recomended to build my own computer but am i able to do that? i am still a newbee and i will need alot of help. i would like it if guys can give me recomendations on where to buy pieces and an estimate of how much it would cost.(i want it to have at least 60gb memory, very fast cd speed, pc itselve moves very fast, and i want it as windows xp) ya ya, i know its a great description but thats the best i can describe it for know. thanks.

2. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Hello
    So you want to build a PC. If you live in the US, I would seriously recomed driving or ording computer parts from Canada. Not just because I am Canadian, but the prices for hardware are the same in Canada as in the USA. So the advanage is the dollar, American's get 40% off for just have US dollars! Future shop which equals Bestbuy in the USA is wise to this and will not let american's order from them, but other companies in Canada will. So I would look at Canadian retailers like www.sonnam.com, www.honson.com ete.
    Good Luck.