1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pc game controllers

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by twinkel, Apr 3, 2005.

1. twinkel

twinkel Regular member

is it possible to connect and use a sega controller or atari joystick on a pc? i know i can connect a ps2 controller via a super box or something....

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

As with the PS2, you will need a special device. However why don't you just get a PC controller instead? Would save you a lot of money.

3. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

I agree with Toilet. Better to get a pc type control. I only get the ones that resemble the ps2. However, there are ones that are set up just like the xbox.

If you want a good one, and this is the one that I have, look into the Recoil game controllers.

The cool thing about it is it has a recoil button that you hit to retract the cord to the pc and it looks JUST like the ps2 controller!

;P

4. Xian

Xian Regular member

I just use a PS2 joystick, the adapter is less than $10 at Radio Shack and I already have several PS2/PS1 joysticks. I prefer it to the Wingman Extreme that I was using. There is probably an adpater for the others you mentioned, though I really wouldn't want a 1 button Atari joystick for most games.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005