1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC game help please

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by matt1231, Jan 12, 2008.

1. matt1231

matt1231 Guest

Hey Guys,

I downloaded a pc game. It is a rar file. When you extract it it becomes a install.exe application. I can double click it and it will install. I want to put it to a disc.Is there anyway to make this file so that I can put it on a cd or dvd. I have Alcohol20% and UltraIso.

MAtt

2. matt1231

matt1231 Guest

OK Can I convert exe file to iso.?

3. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

4. matt1231

matt1231 Guest

I tried dvd flick. It says that the format is not supported. What else can I use to change it?

5. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

ZoSoIV:

He's trying to convert a PC game to an ISO not a video, what good would DVD Flick be?

Matt, you can't convert an .exe application to an ISO like you can convert a CD to an Mp3. You can store an application within an ISO though, I think that's what you meant.

You can use UltraISO if your experienced with it, but in my opinion
    I would use Img Burn, it's a free, straightforward, powerful ISO Editor/Burning ROM. Just use the 'Build Mode' function.

You can burn your image to disc with Alcohol or Img Burn, really depends on what you prefer, both programs are top-notch, and they offer many of the same features.