1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pc games

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by alfie27, Mar 12, 2005.

1. alfie27

alfie27 Guest

hi i am not sure if im in the right forum if im not can someone point me in the right direction, im just wondering how i go about burning pc games i have on my hard drive to disc, what programs i need? what discs i burn them too? any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Hey m8, Alot of people use Alcohol 120% to copy & burn Pc games, Depending on the files you have on your hdd you may need to create a image using nero or somthing, If you have bin & cue files on your hdd all you need to do is right click the cue file and open it with nero and that will burn it.

Post back what type of files your are talking about and we can give you a bit more help.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2005
  3. alfie27

alfie27 Guest

hi they are bin and cue files , is alcohol 120% free or do i buy it? and do they go on blank dvds or cds? thanks for your help mate i really appreciate it

4. madgreek

madgreek Guest

Use Nero. I would just go right to the guide on this website. Walk you right through it! :)

5. alfie27

alfie27 Guest

cheers madgreek could you do us a favour and post the link for the guide?

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

7. alfie27

alfie27 Guest

thanks madgreek and ddp for your advice

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no problem, teach & learn