1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Screen resolution changes when opening DVD Shrink!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by ians007, Dec 10, 2007.

1. ians007

ians007 Member

Hi there,just wondered if anyone has experienced this one.... my mate has never before had a problem with shrink, but suddenly when you open it now the pc screen resolution changes and the window is huge! When you close it, it goes back to normal! Never been connected to internet so very little chance of virus, anyone any ideas? We can work around it by resetting resolution while shrink is open but as soon as you close it and reopen it does it again! Have done the uninstall and reinstall to no avail. Any suggestions??
    Cheers
    Ian

2. attar

attar Senior member

Have you checked the shortcut or the .exe 'Properties', 'Compatibiliy' tab to see if it's running in 640x480?

3. ians007

ians007 Member

Thanks attar, didn't even consider that one! I will have a look later and see if it has defaulted to that for some reason, don't know why it would even after a reinstall after all this time but I will check it out.
    Ian

4. ians007

ians007 Member

Thanks so much attar, checked that tonight (or rather unchecked it!) my mate is well pleased and asked to pass his gratitude on also. Don't know how it became checked in the first place though. Strange!
    Best Regards
    Ian

5. attar

attar Senior member

Okey-dokey.