1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pc to Memorycard adapter

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Demon1337, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Demon1337

Demon1337 Guest

You will need the programs to identify these "new" devices so you can upload and export. These can be found in google pretty easy but if i find links i will edit post

Three ways to do it:
    1) Controller dongle (Easy)
    2) AR device (Easy)
    3) Mod a pendrive (Difficult)

1) SUPPLIES
    Spare controller dongle
    some kind of USB device you dont need

This particular way is very easy all u must do is cut the controller just before the end that goes in the xbox. Then cut the end closest to the actual device of the USB device you use. Match the colors together and dont worry about the extra color just make sure it doesnt touch anything metal.

2) Supplies
    Action Replay from the store ($40)

This one is by far the easiest just transfer the saves over like you would any other device<like a flash drive>

*Note: You may not be able to read the files even if you put them in the folder for the AR device. To get around this just grab any save from your Xbox and upload that to your computer. Then replace the UDATA file with the exploit. You should be able to send it over. It will look the same in the menu but dont worry it did change just transfere is back over and it will change into what is needs to be.

3) SUPPLIES
    Controller dongle or spare controller port
    spare jumpdrive,pendrive

This is by far the most difficult of the many ways to do this.
    cut the end off the dongle
    OR
    Put the white end off the controller ports
    open your pendrive. It will be difficult to find where the wires must go but with a little practice you will get it right.

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

What is this about exactly? Seems like a pointless post...

3. Demon1337

Demon1337 Guest

I noticed that no one has put a TUT. for a pc to memory card adapter and how to send the information over. Sometimes you cannot find the things a TUT needs so u have to find other means of transfering it.

4. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

I'm still lost! I don't understand your post. You haven't given any tutorial, you've simply said things along the line of "To transfer stuff, get a USB device, connect wires and you'll work it out!"

What the hell does that mean? That's like saying "If your car's broken, get new parts pull apart engine and replace. If you don't know what you are doing, just keep going till you work it out!"

Complete madness!!!

As for other tutorials;

You mean something like this...?

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/578329

Comes complete with easy to follow pictures, how to make the cables, etc!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  5. Demon1337

Demon1337 Guest

ok put red wire to red wire and twist.....is that idiot proof??? come on...that seems not to even be on front page and i have seen a few questions about it all over. Some of these ppl have though they just ftp into a stock xbox because some of theses thigns dont say MODDED ONLY...just because i tried to help some of the new softmodders dont mean you should give negitive criticisim about it...