1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC wont start HELP!

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by FieldDog1, Feb 26, 2007.

1. FieldDog1

FieldDog1 Member

Well I currently have a Gateway 3.2 ghz pentium 4 with a Geforce 6800. Everything was great and my pc was working fine. So I just get back from a weekend vaction and for some reason my pc would began to boot, go to a blue screen for a very short split second, and than reboot. I tried running it in safe mode and still no luck. It gets into this loop of starting than restarting.

Having lost my windows xp cd, I went and bought a copy of Vista. So I put in the disk and booted from the dvd. After a minute the dvd started to load, and than frooze. I waited for five minutes than restarted the computer.

Now heres the odd part I need help with. Now when I boot my pc, no image displays on my monitor. There are no beeps, no display, and a little red light blinking on my motherboard by the small battery. I cant get any image on my monitor, I also tried a few other monitors with no luck.

SO how do I get my pc to bootup! I need your help asap!!!!

2. ireland

ireland Active member

did ye try replacing ye hard drive with a new one for a test with the vista cd?

3. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Maybe the mobo is fried. Im not sure. Maybe a bad HDD. Like Ireland, said, try a different HDD.