1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PCSX2 Help Needed

Discussion in 'PS2' started by xsaijin, Apr 22, 2005.

1. xsaijin

xsaijin Member

Ok I'm sorry if this post goes agianst any of the rules here..please don't ban me...but do warn me so I don't ever ask anything like this agian.

I just downloaded Pcsx2 emulator. Apparently I need a BIOS file SCPH-39001.bin, for the new version 7.0 of this emulator.... but to my sadness no forum shares info as to where to obtain this file, other then dump it out of my own ps2. Yes theres a guide but I'm on a fixed income and cant afford all those tools needed to dump it. I Googled the file, checks irc, even k-lite but nothing... If anyone here knows a site, irc channel, any p2p that has this file please I'm begging on my knees, tell me. If you cant post the link, please do send it to me at xsaijinx@fastmail.fm I would really appreciate it, or if the file is too big, add me to msn messenger and send it over that. matrix_flamrix_89@hotmail.com please dont ask why I have such a stupid email...I just do.

If any other SCPH file works for the emu i wouldnt mind getting those either.

Thanks to anyone who can help :)

2. xsaijin

xsaijin Member

Well what do you know....i found it all by myself. I guess i just wasn't looking hard enough :)

For those of you still in need of this file should just yahoo it :) google did nothing for me.

*hint*
    1.file
    2.mule

Hope that helps, I don't want to get banned for telling you guys where to find it, but if emails are allowed, then email away :)

3. hursty

hursty Active member

if you are trying to get an ps2 emu' for the pc,dont bother,
    they are shite,they dont work properly

4. xsaijin

xsaijin Member

ya i noticed...when i finally got mines working...it goes at like 3 fps if anyone does know how to kick it up to 20+ plz do tell :)