1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PDF writer software help

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by PMarian, Feb 4, 2007.

1. PMarian

PMarian Member

Hello,

I need a software for Windows that can create PDF files from other documents.. I don't need editing capabilities, so a simple solution that can handle conversion of many documents daily would be great; something like a virtual printer driver that creates PDFs, or some tool that I can point the file and it would create the PDF. I tried a few free ones but they all have some annoying limitations or nags, a commercial product would be acceptable as long as is not very expensive ( under $100 )... Any recommendations?

2. BluRay

BluRay Regular member

This is a free PDF program, shown to me by Ireland, I know you want something commercial but I have never used commercial PDF creators so I can't exactly help you with that, but I have used this http://www.primopdf.com/

It creates PDF's and is used as a virtual printer, I suggest you give it a try as I believe it is really good, this NOT a free trial neither is it commercial it is just freeware get it here

3. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

I have two programs that can do this and both are accesible on my aD profile page just click on my name and then itwill take you to my profile page and then click on my links and then go down the list you will find 2 pdf creator programs there.

Both will act like a virtual printer.