1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pearl Harbor Disc2 Problems

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by dna9, Nov 2, 2004.

1. dna9

dna9 Member

what's up forum?
    question: i used "decyrpter", "shrink", and "clone dvd" to copy disc 2 of pearl harbor. disc 1 came out fine. disc 2 has the continuation and ending of the movie, a long movie as you probably know. i can't get it to work. it just starts at the opening menu and loops there. if i click "play" it just loops. i also used dvdxcopy version 4038 and it does the same thing. i tried with or without all the extras. what i'm i missing? thanks...

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I have Pearl Harbor 2-disc and haven't backed it up yet so I'll give it a whirl and get back to you :)

I'll use DVD Shrink and it looks like I'll do the full disc minus DTS 5.1-ch English, AC3 5.1-ch French and all foreign subtitles. As per usual I'll use Deep Analysis and default Sharp error compensation.

3. dna9

dna9 Member

ya i figured it out. what i did was "decrypt" then "shrink" to an ISO then burned it with "clone". when i shrank it i used custom ratio's as low as they would go on all folders except for the "main movie". FLAWLESS!

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Cool beans :)

I ran it through Shrink exactly as I mentioned above and it turned out beautifully.