1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pearl Harbor

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by cfl777, Jan 31, 2005.

1. cfl777

cfl777 Member

has anyone had any luck decrypting pearl harbor, ive used vobblanker, decrypter and shrink, also my anydvd trial ran out any one with suggestions?

2. captflint

captflint Guest

Dude, I've dvddecrypted, ifo'd, xvid'd, converted to svcd, cut into 2 equal parts (disk 1) then burned using nero, dvd datadisk, all together, just for me, to have pearl harbor on 1 disk, instead of 2 full dvd's. Sounds like fun huh? total process took 5 hours. Also you should look for the files that installed themselves in the sys32 folder that ran anydvd trial, and delete them, then you can install and run it again. I've done searches to burn that movie, all suggestions are to turn burn speed to lowest, and use 2 programs, decrypt and shrink slecting to remove anything you dont want to help with the compression,,,,,anyways hope I helped out.

3. kinza

kinza Regular member

this doesn't really help, but...I had the same problem with Black Hawk Down and I tried ripping the entire DVD with Decrypter and it worked. Then I compressed it with Nero Recode.

4. camstuf

camstuf Guest

Try using the latest versions and use AnyDVD and DVD shrink.