1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peerguardian site down?

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by novicebb, Jan 18, 2007.

1. novicebb

novicebb Regular member

I think that my ISP service has put a cap on my bit-torrent downloads because know matter what I download, no matter how many seeds available and even if I am using a private tracker. I tried to download peerguardian from phoenixlabs.org but the site isn't responding. Is it down?

Also I have no idea how to properly install protowall and use it. Every time I install it states that I have to unistall driver then re-install it crap. I don't get it at all.

2. afunguy24

afunguy24 Member

Yes the site is down is should be up soon tho. As for your isp not leting you download I doubit it. You proabbly not loged into the private trackers website so the tracker thinks you are not a private member. Try downloading a non private torrent and see if you can download it.

If your isp was limiting you from download from trackers that mean that the trackers were illegal and the website hosting the trackers is illegal and would be shut down since its not your isp should have no worries about what trackers you are on. Just few of my thoughts (not the most knowledgeable guy about torrent stuff)