1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

perfect backup

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Gamester1, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Gamester1

Gamester1 Regular member

i found many conflicting results with schtrom and mulleter ,what i want to know is there a way of making the perfect back up with these programs?

2. StanLane

StanLane Guest

The best backup is copying your original game with Schtrom (or XBC) and then using DVD Mulletter to make sure it's stealth. If it's the original game disk, then the copy should already have the stealth built in.

3. Gamester1

Gamester1 Regular member

and with out the origional

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Buy the original.

There is NO foolproof perfect backup unless you made it yourself. And even those made with the kreon fw are having issues now.

5. StanLane

StanLane Guest

Without the original, rent the game from Gamefly or Blockbuster, too big a risk to use torrents (which takes 3 days at least) or the newsgroups, IMO.

6. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

Say if i downloaded a game. I un-hooked my ethernet and signed out of xbox live etc, would M$ still detect the backup even though im not signed in to live or can they know that i played a bad backup before when i sign in with an original

7. StanLane

StanLane Guest

If you had a game that wasn't stealthed but wasn't on XBL, Microsoft would have no way of detecting so don't worry, you can play it and be fine with it.

8. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

Ok cool.
    If i play an original on live is there a 1000000000000% i wont get banned and the game is not a backup

9. StanLane

StanLane Guest

Right, Ziggi. I copy originals with Schtrom and use those backups online so hopefully I won't get banned or that would suck.