1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perfectly fine backups not working please help!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by n0b, Dec 5, 2007.

1. n0b

n0b Member

Hi,

I have Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_3_Stealth_Rev2 on my 360's drive and i have numerous copies which all worked fine(they were all written properly and have no scratches on them)......until now.

I want people's advice on what could be causing this problem, heres what i think:

1.)I have had to update my 360 twice to play Halo 3 and one other game.Could this have caused my copies to stop working?

2.)Should i update/change the firmware?

3.)Lens problem? My copies will sometimes start up after several attempts, sometimes they sound like there stuttering.

Any advice much appreciated,
    Cheers,
    n0b

2. DB9

DB9 Guest

the problem is the hitachi lens.....you will prob have to tweak the laser to 3.09 kohms....works like a charm everytime....
    do a seach for a post by xbubbax ( who is banned for some odd reason.?.?all his posts did help me and he was never rude) the post is labeled "tweaked hitachi drive and" in there will show you the link on how to weak a hitachi drive laser intensity....you will need a digital multimeter...there like 10$ radio shack

happy tweaking