1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Persona 1 remake with 5.50 GEN-D3

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Kobracon, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Kobracon

Kobracon Member

First off, I apologies if this doesn't belong here. I think it should, since it concerns CFW so....heres the problem:

I'm fairly new to all this CFW stuff (took me a while to even find out what CFW stood for :p) so I've been fine with games on my PSP so far, never ran into any problems until I tried Persona...

Being a huge fan of Persona, I stopped at nothing to find out how to play this, and since google failed me, I am now coming here for some sincere help.

I found and followed this guide: http://www.pspiso.com/showthread.php?t=522245

but to no avail. I realised they keep saying 5.50 B2 in the guide and I'm wondering if THAT is my problem? Does this method only work with GEN 5.50-B2 and if so how do i fully downgrade to that? If not, what else can I do to fix this problem and get to summoning Personas?

P.S. Before i used that guide, I couldn't even SEE Persona under the 'games'. After patching and stuff, I can SEE it in there but when i try to play it, I just get a black screen. Oh and I think my PSPs a 2000...not really sure...(its the special God of War one. Blood red. Picture of Kratos' face on the back, hope that helps....)

thanks in advance

2. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Regular member

gen update in my signature below up to 5.50 gen-d3 if you flick a switch and the spring pops the umd slot open you have a psp 1000. if you have to manually open the umd slot and have a slot you can hook up psp to tv you have a psp 2000

3. Faust_iii

Faust_iii Member

i used 5.50 gen-d and switched to the sony drivers...works fine for me now... try that