1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phat +Kmeaw +MMOS 4.04 = Black screen hangs

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by hexadecimus, Aug 21, 2012.

1. hexadecimus

hexadecimus Member

I updated to Multiman 4.04 a few months ago and I don't remember whether I tested it, but I dusted off my PS3 tonight, backed up a couple of games, and they all hang at a black screen. The PS3 is completely unresponsive so I have to shut it off with the hard switch on the back.

Regular game discs and my PSN games work, but all of the PSN games and HDD copies are in a folder called "Unknown" and I don't remember it being that way before.

Can someone help me troubleshoot this? I'd really appreciate it. I just had surgery and I'm laid up for a while. Thanks!

Edit:
    Tried resetting permissions and reinstalling BDEMU 355 payload. No joy. :/

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

did you try updating to the latest MM? latest being 04.05.00 there's also BDEMUv2(hermes based payload) if you still having trouble ftp to ps3 and check folders in dev_hdd0 make sure the games you ripped indeed are inside the default folder(GAMES) you can also press select + start in MM for MMos to check the folders inside the dev_hdd0 you can also move and copy files during the whole process