1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picture problems

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tntino, Dec 25, 2007.

1. tntino

tntino Member

I have had a 360 since launch date and every year at this time I have had to send the system in to get it fixed. Today, I tried to play and the color in the game became messed up. You can still see the game and play, however the colors are really bad and annoying. I tried the system on two different tv's, and I tried two different sets of a/v cables and I have had the same problem. Has anyone had this problem before? Should I pay the $110 to get it fixed and expect to have to shell out another $110 next year or should I just buy a new system?

2. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Are the graphics partially screwed with the color, if so, then it seems like your 360 is on its way to getting 3 red lights, normally once the colour gets messed up along with graphics, the system crashes, can you get a pic of what it looks like online?

3. chubbs09

chubbs09 Member

if your screen goes blue and yellow then your mobo in the 360 is screwed buddy im sorry to say:(