1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PiMPStreamer....working.... now its not.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Jeremy699, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

I had Pimp streamer working perfectly! I could access every file on my computer at the touch my thumbs, i could watch all my movies, i could listen to all my songs, i could look at all my pictures.. I can still look at all the files sometimes if it decides to connect to my computer.. it shows the pimp streamer by DickyDick1969, based on various other stuff, and says Current stream directory ** and just sits there not showing me my files...Sometimes it connects tho... and i can look at my files and pictures, but music and movies freeze pimp streamer and i get a dis-configured screen, and either a total freeze or a shutdown..

Any ideas? I don't think I did anything to make it not work... Like i said just yesterday I had it working fine.

2. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

Another thing, Sorry for the double post..

Is that it installs two types of PiMPStreamer.. One called;

PiMPStreamer 0.90
    and..
    PiMPStreamer V2.01SUB

The 0.90 doesnt work cuz it says it needs sumthing it doesnt have, and the v2.01SUB is not how anyone else says its suppose to be.. I havent read anywhere about V2.01SUB...

Any ideas?

thanks