1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pioneer 105 help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Tanis, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Tanis

Tanis Member

Hi
    I have the pioneer 105 DVD writer everything was working fine until I had to format my pc. When I try to make copies of a DVD I get the error message saying bad media
    I have tried various different types of media and still keep getting the same error message.
    I have no issues at the decryption (DVD Decrypter) or compression stages (DVD2one) but as soon as I try to burn the folder video_ts using clone DVD to a disc the error message appears( also tried Nero and other software to try to copy discs)

Writing to DVD was not successful
    DVD write error (write DVD 9)
    A DVD write error has occurred, probably caused by bad medium
    Please replace the medium and try again

I was told it may be a problem with aspi drivers, so I downloaded the aspi checker and ran the test, all files are in place an working correctly

My DVD still plays DVD’s, copies SVCD file and data files just wont write to a DVD disc….help

I'm almost sure its not the drive itself

Not much hair left guys as I have pulled most of it out and the cat is due for another kicking....Please save the cat

any help would be appreciated

Operating system XP pro
    512mb ram
    1.4 Athlon

2. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

I'll message a mod and see if they can move this thread into the right forum for you. Your question doesn't really deal with stand alone DVD recorders.

3. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

*moved*