1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 106 Media

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by chrishart, Sep 1, 2003.

1. chrishart

chrishart Member

Hi

i am currently waiting for my pioneer 106 to be delivered and am looking to buy the dvd-r disks. From reading the posts on this website, there seems to be a very wide range of disks with varing quality.

Could anyone who has a pioneer 106 drive recommend (or not recommend) media that works well at 4x

I would be especially intested in comments about the Bulkpaq and datawrite disks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated because at the moment i haven't got a clue and dont really want to waste my money.

Thanks

Chris

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I thought you worked for a company that sells Datawrite and Bulkpaq?? Cant you ask them?

3. TL0

TL0 Member

Going by the mountains of negative posts about problems with Datawrite/Bulkpaq (Same company i believe), i would never personally bother even considering their discs for anything i'd burn for myself. Bigtime sellers of 'backups'/pirate software may love them because their cheap but not me.

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - my sentiments exactly