1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pioneer 108 read speed problem

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by marderfg, Oct 28, 2004.

1. marderfg

marderfg Member

hi guys seem to have a read speed prob with pioneer 108 dvd-r i am useing clonedvd2 every thing is ok reads burns but take over 3 hours to do 1 disk loaded updated furmware from pioneer web site 1.14 when i open clone i set it at max speed but it burns at max speed and fails to burn about 45 60 % but when i read at 4x and burn at 4x it take 3 hours fine but takes 3 hours or more tryed patch but dont seem to work (region free and speed patch)dos window open say new run in command prompted so i do but get the same message all the new run in command prom what am i doing wrong hope you can help thanks meme

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Have you checked your IDE channels in your device manager. They should be set to DMA not PIO. Your HD and burners should all be set that way also. If you can't get it to change manually, remove them in device manager,, reboot and let Windows reinstall them for you. If they are in PIO mode that will slow you down quite a bit.

Jerry