1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer AO5 Media HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by allin, Mar 11, 2003.

1. allin

allin Regular member

Im going to buy some media for the pioneer writer. Can anyone tell me what they use and recommend. I want to buy a pack of 25.

thanks

2. BlkPnthr

BlkPnthr Guest

I am new to the scene however, I do know now after a $60 mistake...DON'T buy DVD+ media....I now have 6 DVD+ disc's and can't do SFA with them.

I am using Verbatim and so far, no problems with any of the software....Nero, Sonic MyDVD, Pinnacle Studio v8.5, etc.

3. dj81462

dj81462 Guest

Ritek works great

4. BlkPnthr

BlkPnthr Guest

Whatever media you decide to buy, for the Pioneer A05, MAKE SURE IT IS DVD-R/RW media...otherwise you'll of wasted your money. Verbatim works for me. $19.00 Cdn for three (3). www.Staples.ca

5. ds47uk

ds47uk Member

Ritek. You should download a tool called ADVInfo (find it on Google) which will tell you the manufacturer of your discs. Many reputable suppliers tell you the manufacturer of their discs, too. Zero Defex are available in the UK as 4x or 1x and are made by Ritek. These work great on the A05/105